New York, NY
• Collaborate with Executive Management Team to define the positioning for IMG Fashion amongst competitors
• Create primary pitch materials for owned events outlining strategic value proposition
• Lead a team of marketers to generate sales materials, creative activations, long-term strategic partner plans and responses to RFPs
• Serve as the primary point of contact for Sales team to ensure clarity in communication and prioritization of materials for sales targets
• Collaborate across departments with sales, designer relations, digital and programming to create 360° tentpole marketing programs that support sponsorship sales initiatives and meet client KPIs
• Attend sales calls to articulate and sell-through global partnerships
• Manage high-level client relationships and expectations throughout the development and execution of programs
• Ensure that ideas, pitches, activations, collateral materials are on brand for respective property
• Supervise BE operations including budget management, activation timelines
• Create and cultivate, culture/relationships within the marketing team
• Serve as the fashion category expert, directing identifying industry trends, needs and opportunities
• Mentor team to ensure ongoing professional development and career growth
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo39x-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.