• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Set-up and maintain testing environments.
• Prepare specific test scenarios.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Carry out Functional, Integration, Regression and Stress testing.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Analyze reported bugs and collaborate with customer/client support and developers/software engineers to prioritize and resolve issues.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Liaise with internal teams to identify test requirements.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Ability to develop, deploy, run and interpret test suites based on requirements.
• Experience in software quality assurance.
• Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience in writing comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Experience with white box and black box testing.
• Experience with automated testing tools.
• Experience in mobile testing concepts.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing.
• Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xqbq-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.