Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Reports To: VP, Sales & Service
Location: Remote, TX US
On Location is a global leader in premium experiential hospitality, offering ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production and travel management across sports, entertainment, fashion, and culture. On Location provides unrivaled access for corporate clients and fans looking for official, immersive experiences at marquee events, including the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, New York Fashion Week and more. An official partner and/or service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals, the company also owns and operates several of its own unique experiences. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
Qcue is looking for a Pricing Analyst with an ability to think quickly and quantitatively to not only manage and price a portfolio of tickets to sports and entertainment events but drive our customers success as they create strategies for pricing inventory on the constantly evolving secondary market. Imagine day-trading meets sports and entertainment. You will have the opportunity to employ your own pricing strategies with a team of statisticians constantly building new pricing algorithms for you to take advantage of.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide data insights and pricing guidance to customers utilizing the Qcue pricing tools
• Manage and price ticket inventory on secondary markets using our proprietary pricing tools
• Understand and monitor the secondary market for your events in order to formulate pricing strategies
• Work with our partners to ensure proper listing and fulfillment of orders
• Meet regularly with the Product Management team regarding bug fixes, enhancement requests, and ongoing consulting projects
• Search for patterns amongst the data to identify trends, underpriced inventory, and other opportunities
• Identify new process improvement and automation opportunities
Other Duties & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate is someone who can take responsibility and ownership of his/her portfolio of inventory from pricing to fulfillment, while providing feedback to our development and analytics teams who are constantly creating new tools. You'll often be the first one to use new features, and for that reason you'll have to be comfortable excelling in an environment where the tools you use daily are changing under your feet.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree and 2+ yearsʼ experience in a technical or analytical role
• Strong computer skills with an ability to manipulate & analyze large amounts of data, with a strong proficiency in Excel, including Pivot Tables
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly An analytical mindset with the ability to make independent decisions based on investigation and judgment as well as the ability to discern when to escalate issues Ability to work collaboratively with our product, development and analytics teams to provide product feedback while simultaneously testing the cutting-edge functionality of our new products
• Flexible working style with an ability to complete tasks while simultaneously modifying your workflow to test out newly released functionality and pricing algorithms
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work independently under deadlines, collaborating across the team as needed
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule around your events, including evenings and weekends
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ren181-3-235-195-196-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.