New York, NY
Endeavor Analytics seeks a Graphic Designer with a strong eye for design. This person will develop compelling visual narratives by leveraging design and typography techniques. Projects will encompass talent (entertainment and athlete), properties (sports & entertainment) and brands. Candidate must possess hyper-acute awareness of the details and be able to organize information into engaging and persuasive storytelling. Candidate must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively as well as create easy-to-understand infographics and diagrams. Candidate must understand how to create drama with a simple visual and see projects through from start to finish. Candidate must have a strong sense of design, which must accompany the ability to incorporate the needs of the user into both function and aesthetics. Candidate will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for internal and external clients.
• 4+ years of professional graphic design experience
• Highly proficient with use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Highly Proficient with Keynote and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in Mac and PC platforms
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to present heavy copy and numbers accurately
• Consistent willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables
• Ability to over-communicate and work with people in different locations and time-zones
• Takes a profound interest in the world around you – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment
• Design advanced-level Keynote, PowerPoint, and InDesign presentations and infographics that blends a compelling mix of design and data communication
• Work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Apply creative layout solutions to presentation slides
• Work independently as well as prioritize under narrow time limitations or interruptions, producing accurate results within quick turnaround times
• Demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills and backgrounds
• Maintains technical knowledge by staying updated on design trends, reviewing professional publications, and collaborating with senior leadership
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.