The Finance Director – Streaming will be responsible for all Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet controls, budgeting and reporting, including income forecasts, monthly close process, cash forecasts, Capex accounting, variance analysis while ensuring compliance with all accounting requirements. As a key member of the Streaming team, the Finance Director will also liaise with the Corporate Finance, Legal, Tax, HR and Audit business partners.
• Lead business wide budgeting, financial forecasting and reporting processes
• Manage the annual BU budgetary process and ensure that all Streaming activities are accurately planned in the company financial system in accordance with accounting requirements.
• Manage the monthly P&L close and provide related reporting and commentary where required.
• Manage the completion of all other corporate and BU financial reporting.
• Act as Business Partner to the Streaming management team, giving advice and guidance on all relevant financial matters and assisting the team to deliver the financial commitment.
• Be a trusted financial and operating partner to our executive leadership team in day-to-day operations as well as long-term strategic direction
• Work closely with the controllership team and review monthly results to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting
• Develop accurate financial models to support the profitability for all strategic initiatives and client opportunities
• Prepare and present operating and financial performance to various audiences, including executive leadership
• Manage the Streaming finance/accounting team, ensuring that they are adequately trained and aware of current and changing requirements.
• Monitor financial performance and regularly report progress and variances.
• Review and where necessary improve financial reporting and management information.
• Investigate process improvements to improve financial performance.
• Review commercial arrangements to ensure financial aspects are in order and minimize risk
• Oversee various finance/accounting operations
• Ad hoc financial analysis and management reports.
Required Skills and Experience
• CPA required.
• Knowledge and familiarity with various operational finance systems; such as Workday, SAP, Navision, CRM (Microsoft), Hyperion.
• Experience in financial reporting and/or operational accounting.
• Strong knowledge of US Gaap accounting rules and tax code.
• Conversant in accounting related issues specific to the Streaming business.
• Experience of budgeting for and managing a business P&L.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure to meet regular deadlines.
• Strong strategic planning skills, with the ability to quickly and effectively take complex company objectives and translate them into a plan of action for a team.
• Ability to explain financial matters clearly to non-finance colleagues.
• Strong written and oral communication skills required as is comfort interacting across functional lines of business.
• Ability to effectively summarize and present information to executive team.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8557-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.