Talent Booker (Contract)
NBCUniversal¹s E! Entertainment is seeking a Los Angeles-based Talent Booker. This role will be responsible for supporting E! News¹ relationship with celebrity publicists and managers, brands and publishers across E!'s top-rated network of celebrity content. This position will work closely with celebrity representatives to build strong relationships, book talent and extend the E! brand across multiple platforms, with a focus on E!'s new digital series.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with talent representatives, magazine and book publishers, podcast networks and brands.
• Pitch and book talent for celebrity appearances and interviews across multiple E! shows and platforms, with a primary focus on E!'s new digital series.
• Ideate and pitch unique celebrity content opportunities for E! coverage.
• Coordinate celebrity appearances and act as liaison between talent representation and series' producers regarding logistics and interview topics.
• Stay abreast of pop culture and upcoming entertainment events and work with team to translate them into booking opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years experience in the celebrity entertainment industry in TV, print, or online publications.
• An extensive background and strong relationships working directly with celebrity publicists, managers, and agents.
• Strong contacts, including with influencer, sports, podcast representatives and other pop culture personalities
• Experience booking celebrity appearances and cooperative features.
• Must work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• A love of celebrity, entertainment and pop culture.
• Strong judgment and a history of being able to mediate the demands of a news organization with celebrity representatives.
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments and balance priorities as required.
• Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Must be responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw933j-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.