Director Of Casting Administration
Universal City, CA
• Secure and schedule interviews for E!'s Live Events, including red carpets for the Golden Globes, the Academy Awards, the Emmys, the Grammys, the People's Choice Awards, and more.
• Manage Red Carpet interviews and supervise wrangling team on live event days.
• Oversee lead-up talent booking tied to E!'s Live Events and other award shows for all E! News platforms and shows.
• Maintain strong relationships with publicists, record labels, talent agents, managers, and on-air talent.
• Identify and book talent for appearances
• Collaborate with producers to help identify talent-based content opportunities.
• Stay abreast of pop culture, upcoming entertainment events and rising talent
• Bachelor's degree.
• 10+ years preferred of experience in celebrity entertainment industry booking
• An extensive background and strong relationships working directly with celebrity publicists, managers, and agents.
• Strong contracts in the music industry, including record labels, managers, and personal publicists.
• Background working live events and red carpets.
• Experience booking celebrity appearances and cooperative features.
• Comfortable working with on-air talent, both booked and in-house.
• Proactive problem-solver.
• Team player who is able to work in a face-paced environment.
• Work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1x64-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.