DreamWorks Animation Television has exciting new opportunities for Storyboard Artists to join its team on an exciting 2D show. This position is covered by the Animation Guild. We are seeking candidates who are familiar with the television animation pipeline and experienced in drawing storyboards.
• Collaborate with the Director and creative department heads to discuss storytelling direction, design requirements, and expected level of polish for each episode
• Pitch thumbnails or rough storyboards to the director and creative department heads
• Provide cleaned-up storyboards with attention to clarity and entertainment value
• Provide status updates, troubleshoot, and review potential changes on a regular basis with production staff
• Ensure storyboards align with the creative goals of the leadership team, deadlines, and storytelling objectives
• Strong drawing skills with a demonstrated sense of storytelling, staging, composition, and character acting
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to manage time and meet deadlines
• Advanced knowledge of Storyboard Pro and/or Photoshop
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• At least 3 years storyboarding experience working in television animation
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Ideal candidates will be able to provide storyboard samples
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r119mx-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.