Sr. Manager, Content Marketing Operations
DreamWorks Animation Television is seeking a Marketing Manager who will play a key role in developing, executing, and reporting on strategies for television series produced by the studio. The role reports to the Senior Vice President, Marketing.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to work cross-functionally with Marketing department teams to generate and execute campaign plans for series and season launches, compile and present campaign performance reports, support ongoing brand-building and awareness initiatives, and monitor all marketing communications and tactics for adherence to campaign goals.
This role will collaborate externally across the organization (TV Production, Global Franchise, International Television Marketing & Sales, Retail Marketing, Publishing, and Home Entertainment) as well as with distributors like Netflix, Peacock, Hulu, and Apple.
• Generate marketing strategy documents, including presentations, creative briefs, calendars, and tactical guides
• Collect, assemble, and present regular read-outs of marketing performance (including social and web analytics & media recaps)
• Serve as a point of contact to internal and external partners to update and share marketing plans and presentations
• Maintain and communicate project timelines, status documents, and assets
• Manage the creative review and approval process for brand materials generated by distribution and partner businesses
• Exercise strict budget oversight of all projects under the department's management
• Generate and circulate meeting summaries and next steps recaps
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in entertainment marketing or related field
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Must work well as part of a collaborative team and be able to build consensus across a variety of views and objectives
• A passion for entertainment and interest in animation and kid pop culture
• Ability to self-direct and problem-solve.
• Experience in any of the following areas:
o SVOD and streaming service marketing
o Preschool television marketing
o International television marketing
• Exceptional Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Office Suite skills are critical