Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day production workflow for writing staff.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Script Coordinator to join a production based in Glendale, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Takes notes during writer's meetings and story notes meetings and distributes information to the team afterwards.
• Ensure that notes are accurately transcribed, saved in the appropriate format and distributed.
• Generate scripts for recording sessions (record drafts), conform script to edited dialogue, locked animatic, and locked picture.
• Attend production meetings and provide departmental updates.
• Attend record sessions and notate circle takes.
• Responsible for proofreading and distributing all premises, outlines, script drafts and revisions.
• Tracks pickup lines and catalogues premises, outlines and script submissions.
• Flags potential writing issues to Line Producer and/or Production Manager.
• Stays abreast of notes meetings and regularly elevates information appropriately to Line Producer and/or Production Manager.
• Updates and organizes files and database of all premises, outlines and drafts of each script, including submissions.
• Distribute and update the weekly script status report and coordinate the writing schedule; give update at regular production meeting.
• Ensure that notes are received in a timely manner.
• Track and provide cast list with line counts for every script draft to other Production Staff.
• Working knowledge of Final Draft, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of previous TV animation production experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with partner studios.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67zb0-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.