• Provides overall general assistance to the Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor and crew within a specific department(s). Be in service to the production (i.e. seek ways to proactively support the crew, Production Coordinator and Production Supervisor, build the trust of the artists, know when to elevate issues, understand priorities and how to handle multiple requests including those which may come from outside of your department).
• Awareness of work in progress in the department. Initiate open and regular communications with your Production Coordinator and/or Production Supervisor (e.g. communicate priorities, provide status updates on tasks, and seek feedback).
• Familiarity with specific day to day requirements for the department. Communicates with other departments regarding department needs.
• Assists Production Supervisor with department calendar and handles the scheduling for the Department Head.
• Interacts with department leadership.
• Responsible for gathering research material specific to the department.
• Responsible for various daily office activities (i.e. schedules meetings, books rooms, prepares items for shipment, copies, faxes, files, types up notes and distributes accordingly, timecard processing, orders office supplies, runs
• errands and handles travel arrangements).
• Assists with moves and set-up for the department.
• Keeps a detailed inventory of equipment for the production.
• Acts as a secondary contact for questions when the Production Supervisor and/or Production Coordinator are unavailable.
• Maintains a professional demeanor with artists and production.
• Takes on new challenges in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline.
• Proficiency in Gmail, Excel and other studio software (e.g. movie player, TDQs, Linux, VTC rooms). Seek out opportunities for hands on practice or get further training as needed.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Job Requirements
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA
Knowledge of production tracking databases, Linux, Maya, Shotgun, Flix, Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.
Prior Feature Animation production experience or internship experience preferred.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, and Gmail preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo2qq-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.