Division: DreamWorks, Universal Networks International
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate and admin savvy individual to be an integral part of the creative/promotions department of DreamWorks Networks.
Reporting to the On-Air Brand Director, this position provides strategic and administrative support to the on-air promotions department, coordinating the scheduling and production of channel promotions from start to broadcast.
This role requires a detail-oriented mind with excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently. With training, you will understand broadcast standards and censorship, and know the impact promotions play in the look and feel of the network. This position is central communications point for the department, so you will have proven ability to be a strong communicator with a friendly and organised manner.
To be successful in this role, you will be a self-starter, with proven ability to work independently, prioritizing, multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines. Ideally you are interested in TV production, media culture and kids animation.
• To manage a specified number of feeds across EMEA, MENA and APAC coordinating new promos, reversions, commercial campaigns, presentation and delivery to play out across DreamWorks Networks
• Work with the On-Air Brand Director and Marketing Team to implement and adapt the on-air strategy and social deliverables.
• Work closely with the external vendors and internal presentation schedulers to assure smooth communication of all necessary information, and delivery of all materials and that any changes to schedules are communicated.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders ensuring that all key departments are kept informed of production activity
• Manage timely delivery to play out flagging any concerns with late delivery to the relevant parties. Work closely with the Media Planners to ensure that the commissioned monthly promos are produced and that any schedule changes are noted.
• Manage the localisation process including liaising with external agencies and territory marketing managers.
• Manage the on-air assets inventory as well as cross channel promotion and additional marketing deliverables. Ensure that unique project codes are correct in Monthly Makes and throughout all trackers.
• Contribute creatively with ideas and suggestions as required, with the opportunity to learn more about the Media industry.
• Work closely with the On-Air Brand Director to ensure that all channel brand guidelines are adhered to, updating the post-production team during period of refresh or rebranding.
• Ensure that all work is technically and content compliant, working closely with the NBCU compliance team
• QC of files and oversee of file all file delivery for promos and supporting documentation is checked, attached and delivered.
• Raising Purchase orders & reporting back to On-Air Brand Director for reconciliation
• Attend various relevant Campaign planning and Production planning meetings, ensuring that information is accurately communicated and managed through production and post-production workflows.
• Working on Ad Hoc projects with the On-Air Brand Director
• The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
• Highly organised & keen problem solver
• Keen eye for detail, accuracy with great attention to detail
• Remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines and ability to manage multiple projects
• Flexible work approach, with great communication skills
• Quick learner
• A keen interest in the understanding of the on-air production cycle and a willingness to learn
• Proven knowledge and experience gained in a post-production environment
• Experience with language coordination and language versioning
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5wx6-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.