• Take camera shots from RLO and install the actual animatable characters and final sets, resolving any issues that arise.
• Shot setup: Harvest camera data from Rough Layout, install and stage character rigs, props, final sets
• Set dress shots based upon key artwork, working with the Art Directors to achieve the desired aesthetic for the set.
• Set dressing: Set dress environments and locations through cameras based upon art keys. Work with the Production Designer, Art Director to achieve their desired aesthetic.
• Tighten up the cameras and support the shots through character animation and lighting, answering questions and solving problems that occur as each of these groups begin their work on the shots.
• Final Camera: Support and maintain camera framing, movement, timing through character animation and lighting.
• Basic prop animation (i.e. vehicles, door, windows).
• Spatial perception between objects in 3D space
• Basic knowledge of camera composition, camera movement, staging, lens information
• Good problem solving skills (creative, technical), with high attention to detail and organization
• Experience using unix operating system
• Use of a 3D software package (MAYA).
• Basic knowledge of lighting.
• Scripting or programming skills.
• Basic knowledge of cinematography (i.e. screen direction, camera movement, camera timing).
• Understanding the principles of cinematography (i.e. screen direction, camera movement, camera timing).
• Knowledge of the animation production pipeline.
• Knowledge of 3D Stereo.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7yqj-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.