DreamWorks Feature - Visual Development Artist (PEP)
''What would you say you do here?''
• Create artwork that informs the early story and visual development process and well as the production process once the look of picture is defined.
• Work under the guidance of a Production Designer and Art Director to generate artwork related to characters, environments, backgrounds, costume and prop design.
• Support the Story, Modeling, Surfacing, Matte Painting and Layout departments on design specifics required for establishing locations and cameras.
• Ensure all timelines are met.
• Communicate progress of work to production staff
''What do I need to have in order to do this job?''
• Ability to think and design from concept to finish independently.
• Strong understanding of design principles and color theory.
• Collaboration within a team of artists.
• Solid time-management skills.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal/DreamWorks Animation worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
''What can I offer?''
• Proficiency in Photoshop, knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush a plus
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjnz21-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.