Feature - Character Rigger
• Demonstrates strong conceptual ideas and visual creativity to form original characters.
• Explores and generates a large quantity of diverse ideas for film's characters. Exploration will include shape variation, degree of caricature and stylization, age, body type, etc.
• Creates pages of deeper development for a given character, including facial expressions, body gestures, poses, and attitudes that reflect the inner workings of the character.
• Designs costumes and may provide color styling for characters.
• Works closely with Modelers. Understands how 2D drawings inform 3D shapes, and is able to describe the transition from flat shapes to volumes both verbally and through supporting drawings.
• Communicates progress of work to production staff. Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Ability to think and design from concept to finish independently.
• Strong understanding of design principles.
• Able to adapt to a broad range of styles from realistic to stylized.
• Solid understanding of 3D form.
• Strong time management skills.
• Proficient in Photoshop, knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvmp1-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.