Photo Retoucher - II
The Retoucher will be responsible for retouching images to the standard set by the Retouching Manager using Adobe Creative Cloud. This will include cleaning up dust and debris from photos, color balancing and matching to sample files or retouching images independently while keeping in mind the standard set forth by the company. All retouching must be done using ''non-destructive'' moves and must follow the layer structure standard the team uses. Must be able to create, run and edit actions. The Retoucher must also be able to communicate well and share updates with the manager on completed and
outstanding tasks. The retouching candidate will complete a retouching test demonstrating the necessary skills needed for the position.
• Retouch images to standard set by Retouching Manager
• Match to reference samples and ensure all images in sets are consistent
• Maintain layer structure standard team uses
• Use ''non-destructive'' methods to retouch images
• Communicate with manager on outstanding and completed tasks
Required and Mandatory Skills:
• Proficient in Photoshop
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Close attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to match reference files
• High level of experience color balancing images
• Able to work independently and manage time
Good to Have:
• Experience using a Wacom Tablet
Designation: Photo Retoucher - II
Working Hours: 1 PM – 10 PM IST
Work Location: RMZ Eco World, Bengaluru
It is the policy of Meredith Operations Corporation (''Dotdash Meredith'', ''the Company'') to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp76n0-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.