About Your Role:
Dotdash Meredith is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our Lifestyle team, contributing to the category strategy for our Automotive vertical. In close partnership with the Lifestyle Sales team, you will manage the pre-sale process and play a strategic role in driving revenue growth with advertising partners. This position reports to the Associate Director, Marketing on the Auto vertical.
About Your Contributions:
• Lead Proposal Process: Manage proactive and RFP responses, creating smart, strategic ideas for Automotive advertising partners
• Vertical Strategy: Collaborate to market and package brand positioning, brand franchises, and sellable opportunities from Dotdash Meredith's world-class brands
• Storytelling: Bring ideas to life through well-written and visually-appealing proposals that represent our brands, capabilities, and ideas flawlessly
• Cross-Department Communication: Partner closely with Editorial, Content Strategy, Research, Account Strategy, and Design to ensure proposals effectively communicate our unique value proposition
• Sales Partnership: Develop strong relationships with the sales team to become experts on their business; provide support on client calls, as needed
• 3 - 5 years relevant experience at a digital publisher, with a focus in pre-sales marketing; background in Automotive Category a plus
• Excellent creative writing and storytelling skills with an ability to execute visually impactful presentations (fluent in Keynote and Powerpoint)
• You're an excellent communicator, who remains poised under pressure and can tailor messages for different audiences
• You have an understanding of digital advertising landscape, products, and trends; understanding of programmatic marketplace and SEO best practices a plus
• You are a true self-starter – provide proactive ideas, understand organizational goals, and move initiatives forward
• You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Salary: $63,000 - $90,000
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0j0v1-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.