Manager, Events Marketing
I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
The Manager, Events Marketing will work with the Director, Events Marketing to assist in the planning, managing and executing of the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen. This position will provide support across the event marketing team as needed.
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
• Lead F&W Classic in Aspen exhibitor program including vetting, researching, and managing all prospects and confirmed brands.
• Execute and manage activations for advertising partners and; sponsors. Coordinate all logistics and operational details
• Work with sales and event marketing teams to develop compelling event marketing proposals
• Create and distribute effective marketing tools, email campaigns, customer communications and promotions
• Develop event timelines and manage budgets
• Manage bill payments and contract obligations
• Source and work with vendors and partners once approved (caterers, production companies, audiovisual, merchandise, etc)
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelor's degree in event management, marketing or a related field
Minimum 2 years experience at a publishing/media company and/or advertising agency
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Enthusiastic, energetic, focused individual, highly detail oriented and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Superior organizational, project management and leadership skills
• Balance of strategic and creative ability
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel on Mac platform, Indesign would be a plus
% Travel Required (Approximate): 30– 40%
Salary: $58,500 - $70,000
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe266-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.