I. Job Summary | Major goals
Dotdash Meredith, the largest digital and print publisher in the US is hiring a Financial Analyst to partner with The Foundry, an award-winning native advertising studio to manage production budgets, perform cost analysis, and oversee financial performance for custom content campaigns across our extensive portfolio of print and digital publications. In this role, you will work closely with a variety of teams across the organization; Foundry (Content Ops, Branded Video, Talent Partnerships, Creative Services), Sales, Account Strategy, Activation, and Marketing in an exciting and collaborative environment to ensure quality budget control.
II. Essential Job Functions| Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
• Manage and track financial performance of post-sale Foundry Native Digital & Print campaigns from project start to full completion
• Collaborate with various operational stakeholders to compile fundamental campaign information and act as the gatekeeper of all project details; total revenue, COGS budgets, anticipated spend, and incurred expenses across both digital and print cost centers
• Ensure highest level of accuracy and quality budget control throughout duration of campaign flights; verify project requests align with revenue booking systems and latest media plans
• Regularly meet with program leads to discuss changes to campaign deliverables, address key issues, and provide project updates
• Assist with journal entry preparation for month-end, quarter-end, and fiscal year-end close procedures
• Review and approve AP invoices; manage data entry in Oracle accounting software
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
2-3 years of relevant experience in finance, financial planning & analysis, financial modeling, data analytics, project management, and/or related fields
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets; must be comfortable analyzing and manipulating large data sets
• Microscopic attention to accuracy and detail, strong communication, and ability to interact with stakeholders of all tiers
• Experience with statistical analysis, financial modeling, and forecasting
• Result-driven and problem-solving mindset, excellent follow-up and follow-through, great verbal/written skills
• Ability to work independently and be proactive in addressing opportunities for business optimization
• Adept at managing multiple priorities and meeting set deadlines while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude
Travel Required (Approximate): N/A
Salary: $58,500 - $70,000
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e927-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.