Senior Analyst, Currency & Xp Measurement
Director, Brand Partnerships
Dotdash Meredith is hiring a Director with a background and focus in the following areas:
You will be an individual contributor accountable for driving strategic growth on a focused list of accounts. You will do this by creating and executing a roadmap for growth for your accounts that leverages content, commerce, data, media & more.
About Your Contributions:
• Represent the Dotdash Meredith Brand portfolio with digital industry expertise, professionalism and a point of view
• Continually educate yourself on your clients business challenges, and work to bring the clients advertising solutions which help to solve their business challenges
• Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with client and agency partners across multiple levels of both organizations
• Strive to have strong relationships where you have intelligence about your client goals and objectives 'before the RFP'
• Sell a variety of solutions to clients including custom content, editorial sponsorships, mobile executions, programmatic, and demonstrate a curiosity for new and evolving products
• Forecast, track and report revenue contribution and performance with our internal tools
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
• 6+ years of industry or sales experience
• Digital media sales or account management experience,
• Working collaboratively with sales support staff internally is in your DNA
• You have a positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, and a passion for excellence
• Results-driven orientation, superior client management skills, excellent follow-up and follow-through
• Independent self-starter who can get up and running quickly
• High degree of integrity and business ethics
• Willing to travel as needed
• College degree required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn08jm-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.
Dotdash Meredith is the largest digital and print publisher in America. From mobile to magazines, nearly 200 million people trust us to help them make decisions, take action, and find inspiration. Dotdash Meredith’s over 40 iconic brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Verywell, Food & Wine, The Spruce, Allrecipes, Byrdie, REAL SIMPLE, Investopedia, and Southern Living.