Software Development Engineer
Data Scientist - Analyst
Collaborate with the business team to understand problems, objectives, and desired outcomes. Build statistical/ML solutions to achieve the outcomes. Work closely with various teams in Bangalore and US
1. Work with cross-functional teams to assess data science use cases & solutions
2. Build custom data models
3. Utilize advanced machine learning techniques to improve model accuracy and performance.
4. Work closely with the engineering team to integrate models into production systems.
5. Monitor model performance in production and make improvements as necessary.
6. Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in machine learning and AI
1. Degree/Master's in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field with 1+ years of experience in ML/Data Science/Predictive-Analytics
2. Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms
3. Strong knowledge of SQL and experience in building Models using Python
4. Experience running models on cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
5. Understanding of the end-to-end process of deploying models into production
6. A creative knack for solving hard problems in statistics, machine learning, and optimization.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and adept at working with multiple stakeholder
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of Looker API
2. Experience in the Media domain
Designation: Data Scientist
Working Hours: 1 PM – 10 PM IST
Work Location: RMZ Eco World, Bengaluru (Currently- Hybrid Model)
It is the policy of Meredith Operations Corporation (''Dotdash Meredith'', ''the Company'') to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2eooy-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.
Dotdash Meredith is the largest digital and print publisher in America. From mobile to magazines, nearly 200 million people trust us to help them make decisions, take action, and find inspiration. Dotdash Meredith’s over 40 iconic brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Verywell, Food & Wine, The Spruce, Allrecipes, Byrdie, REAL SIMPLE, Investopedia, and Southern Living.