Brand Finance - Senior Analyst
• Work closely with NY and Des Moines partners on Brand Finance business.
• Responsible for monthly financial close including accrual analysis, revenue recognition, journal entries, & variance analysis
• Financial analysis skills and the ability to quickly understand the underlying cost drivers, to be able to add value. (including insight / commentary where appropriate)
• Share insights with finance business partners on all costs for cost monitoring and optimizing opportunities reporting.
• Working on invoicing and billings tools to perform tasks like processing invoices and handling the payment queries.
• Perform ad hoc analyses as required. This includes pulling data from various internal sources, creating Excel reports, interpreting results, and forming an opinion or conclusion to share with management.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and areas to add efficiencies into the activities managed.
• Ability to work at a fast pace and flexible to changing business requirements
Required and Mandatory Skills:
• 6+ years of experience in relevant domain
• Degree/Master's degree in accounting
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Good analytical skills
• Strong financial knowledge
• Good communication skills
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Designation: Senior Analyst
Working Hours: 3.00 PM – 12.00 AM IST
Work Location: RMZ Eco World, Bengaluru
It is the policy of Meredith Operations Corporation (''Dotdash Meredith'', ''the Company'') to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9qmbm-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.