- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
DKC Los Angeles is in search of a confident and dynamic Senior Account Executive who is both strategic and proactive to join our growing Consumer and Lifestyle practice. The new team member will be responsible for helping oversee and execute innovative campaigns driven by creative storytelling. The position requires close collaborative effort with a bi-coastal team.
We want a driven, passionate and skilled PR professional with a network of media/influencer contacts and solid track record of securing media placements. The Senior Account Executive will be committed to delivering quality work in alignment with campaign strategy to achieve desired results.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Duties
• Bachelor's Degree, Communications or Journalism ideal
• 2-4 years relevant PR agency or in-house communications expertise with consumer and/or lifestyle clients in the food, beauty, fashion, spirits, home, and/or luxury industries
• Experience in social impact and/or CEO visibility i.e. speaking opportunities, commentary/newsjacking, etc. a plus
• Execute client programs
• Develop and edit press materials
• Pitch and secure coverage of client campaigns, products, events and/or services
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with media/influencers and industry insiders
• In-sync with pop culture trends and calendar
• Possesses great mix of entertainment and emerging technology industry knowledge
• Experience working with senior level executives
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and tasks
• Active participation in new business process
We are defined by a heritage of exceeding expectations, through unrivaled access and unrelenting creativity. Client success is our only benchmark, and we expect to be judged on what we achieve, not just what we promise.