Senior Account PR Executive
New York, NY
We have an immediate opening for a high-energy Senior Account Executive, Digital Strategist who will play a crucial role in HangarFour Digital's growing business. S/he will serve as the connective tissue between strategic plans and successful execution to ensure that internal and external groups achieve business and communications objectives. S/he will have a knack for creative thinking and has experience and a fascination with how digital can lead integrated marketing communications.
The ideal candidate will be a sponge for all things digital: understands that creativity begins with data; always seeks to go beyond impressions, is at the forefront of digital innovation, pop culture, and trends, isn't afraid of sharing their perspective, proactively networks with the industry and influencers, understands the value of communication in team building and is nice.
We are a scrappy, close-knit crew of multi-talented creatives and brand marketing strategists who play a variety of roles. As the creative agency of DKC, you've probably come across and engaged with our work both in the online and offline worlds. With us, the ability to step in and step up to make ideas happen is what makes us stand out to our clients and the industry. It is essential that you have that vision too.
We're proud to call some of the world's most beloved brands our clients that include L'Oreal Paris, Delta Air Lines, Caboodles, Airbnb, and New Balance.
• Working knowledge of the activities involved in:
• Community management: channel engagement, calendar planning, social copywriting and social activation strategy
• Content Marketing: brief development and asset management
• influencer marketing: identification, negotiations, contracting, influencer activation & management, invoicing
• Well versed in social media measurement, analysis and development of insights to inform planning
• Experience in working with cross-function teams in the planning and execution process
• An effective team player who can manage senior and junior staffers
• Open, honest and over-communicator
• Values accountability and collaboration
• Highly-organized person who can anticipate needs of internal teams and clients
• Someone who takes our agency and client business seriously but doesn't take themselves too seriously
Working Knowledge of Platforms, Tools & Technologies that include but not limited to:
Public relations and/or brand marketing
Digital Ecosystem: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit
Social Media Platforms:
• Simply Measured
• Sprout Social
Influencer Marketing Platforms:
Digital Media Tools:
• Google Analytics
Job Type: Full-time
• Marketing Strategy: 4 years (Preferred)
• Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
• Influencer Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
• Agency 4 years (Preferred)
• Digital Strategy: 2 years (Preferred)
We are defined by a heritage of exceeding expectations, through unrivaled access and unrelenting creativity. Client success is our only benchmark, and we expect to be judged on what we achieve, not just what we promise.