LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW
For more than three decades, DKC has been at the forefront of communications agencies, attracting the best and the brightest talent from around the country. Currently, we are searching for a trailblazing Senior Account Executive who is ready to take their career to the next level.
We're looking for a creative thinker and business strategist who has the strong media connections; curiosity to work in exciting sectors and the right amount of energy and enthusiasm to help world-class teams take brands to new heights.
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
• DKC is one of the country's most innovative independent communications agencies
• Our world-class media and tech division is home to industry heavyweights like Spotify, Etsy, Airbnb, BMW, Marvel Entertainment, Bloomberg and Hearst, and some of the hottest startups in tech product, platforms and B2B solutions
• We strongly believe in the mantra, work hard, play harder, WIN TOGETHER!
With a vibrant and fast-paced atmosphere, DKC prides itself on offering a culture of fun, inclusivity and growth. From our national committees focused on health & wellness, diversity and fun, to a hands-on-approach to training and career growth, DKC offers a wide range of options for career minded staff. Plus, we offer 401K match, cell phone reimbursement, an unlimited vacation and sick day policy, the latest technology for all digital natives and a welcoming environment that is all about perfecting the craft of communications.
Now, a little about you:
• Smart, energetic, savvy senior account executive with sophisticated media relations expertise and digital chops looking to join one of the most dynamic media and technology practices in the country
• 3-6 years experience working at a PR agency and/or an in-house communications team
• A background or interest in B2B and corporate communications focused on the media, technology, digital entertainment and virtual reality sectors
• Understands and can study data, distill insights and bring new ideas to the forefront, and translate that data into insights that can help set the stage for communications programming
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can roll with the punches
• Can deliver excellent client service, being a reliable point of contact for both the client and media
• Able to foster new and significant media and industry relationships
• Assist in developing campaigns and integrated communication plans
• Has strong attention to details
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience: $70k - $85k.
This is a full time position
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1e80x-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.