Account Manager - Integrated Marketing
San Francisco, CA
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW
For more than two decades, DKC has been at the forefront of communications agencies, attracting the best and the brightest talent from around the country. Currently, we are searching for a trailblazing Account Supervisor who is ready to take their career to the next level.
We're looking for a creative thinker and business strategist who has the media connections to move mountains; curiosity to work in exciting sectors and the right amount of energy and enthusiasm to help world-class teams take brands to new heights.
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
• DKC is one of the country's most innovative independent communications agencies
• Our world-class media and tech division is home to industry heavyweights like Spotify, Etsy, Airbnb, OpenTable, BMW, Marvel Entertainment, Match Group, Bloomberg and Hearst, and some of the hottest startups in tech product, platforms and B2B solutions including Discord and BASE Hologram
• We strongly believe in the mantra, work hard, play harder, WIN TOGETHER!
With a vibrant and fast-paced atmosphere, DKC prides itself on offering a culture of fun, inclusivity and growth. From our national committees focused on health & wellness, diversity and fun, to a hands-on-approach to training and career growth, DKC offers a wide range of options for career minded staff. Plus, we offer 401K, a generous vacation and sick day policy, the latest technology for all digital natives and a welcoming environment that is all about perfecting the craft of communications.
Now, a little about you:
• Smart, energetic, savvy account leader with sophisticated media relations expertise and digital chops looking to join one of our rapidly expanding teams in our San Francisco office.
• 7-10 years experience working at a PR agency and/or an in-house communications team
• A background or interest in consumer tech, digital entertainment, gaming, virtual reality, social impact, corporate social responsibility and corporate communications
• Understands and can study data, distill insights and bring new ideas to the forefront, and translate that data into insights that can help set the stage for communications programming
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can roll with the punches (not literally! However, we do have a wellness club if you're into that)
• Has the motivation and attitude to mentor a growing staff, while still looking for way to improve and learn and hone their skills in strategy, media, digital and integrated marketing.
• Can deliver excellent client service and account management, being a reliable point of contact for both the client and media
• Able to foster new and significant media and industry relationships, while maintaining relationships with key media
• Ready to grow their career in new ways including business development, brand marketing and agency marketing
• Identifies, develops and executes strategic partnerships, campaigns and integrated communication plans
• Has a strong attention to details
We are defined by a heritage of exceeding expectations, through unrivaled access and unrelenting creativity. Client success is our only benchmark, and we expect to be judged on what we achieve, not just what we promise.