For more than three decades, DKC has been at the forefront of communications agencies, attracting the best and the brightest talent from around the country. Currently, we are searching for an Account Coordinator who is ready to embark on a career in PR to join our Corporate/Healthcare team in NY to work on a range of corporate, travel, health & wellness and public safety clients.
We're looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm, strong relationship-building skills, and an ability to work effectively across all departments in the agency. Also, they must be able to prioritize work, manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and actively communicate progress and deliverables to account teams. The position is ideal for someone early in their PR career seeking to join a team who consistently delivers exceptional results through high-quality work
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
• DKC is one of the country's most innovative independent communications agencies
• We strongly believe in the mantra, work hard, play harder, WIN TOGETHER!
With a vibrant and fast-paced atmosphere, DKC prides itself on offering a culture of inclusivity, growth, fun, and a wide range of options for career-minded staff. Plus, we offer 401K, unlimited vacation and generous sick day policy, the latest technology for all digital natives, and a welcoming environment for perfecting the craft of communications. Our office has a hybrid work model: in office 3 days a week, working remote 2 days a week.
Now, a little about you:
• Demonstrated media relations skills and success
• BA or defined education in marketing, PR, communications, journalism, or a related concentration
• Ideally, one year of public relations experience, preferably
• Strong written and verbal communication
• You love media relations, a lot
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Strict attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines
• Responsive and proactive on timely and priority campaigns and/or tasks
• You have a 'make it happen' attitude – someone who is scrappy, creative, asks questions, provides status updates, and speaks to performance around key results
• You live and breathe 'accountability' – say what you'll do and do what you say
• This is not a remote work opportunity; DKC operates on a hybrid weekly schedule (3 days in-office / 2 days WFH)
DKC is a full-service public relations and marketing firm, providing all communications needs, including strategic counsel and planning, media relations, digital and social media, integrated marketing, public affairs, original content development, event production and marketing, advertising, and branding. The agency's diverse client roster includes Fortune 100 companies, entrepreneurs, non-profits, and creative individuals across various industries. Headquartered in New York City, DKC has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, and Miami. DKC was founded under the philosophy of combining strategic communications principles with creative concepts and programs executed via extensive, high-impact relationships. We operate on the principle that strategic communications – no matter the platform and regardless of the content are earned, owned, or sponsored – require a thorough understanding of the news and how to make it. We are focused on providing results that impact our clients' businesses, and we are driven by our ability to create connections between our clients and the audiences important to them.
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience from around $40k - $45k.
This is a full time position
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rov794-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.