The Contract Management Team is responsible for facilitating the end-to-end lifecycle of 2,000+ DE&E Technology Business Contracts. The Contract Analyst will ensure pre-existing and new contract requests are processed expediently by validating that funding exists to support the initiative/request, engaging Strategic Sourcing (where applicable), validating that the appropriate DE&E Technology leadership approval(s) have occurred, and ensuring the correct legal documentation is in place before we commit to (procure) any good and/or service.
The Contract Analyst will have the following touch points:
• Business owner
• Budget owner
• Strategic Sourcing
• DE&E Technology Legal
• DE&E Technology Leadership
• Disney Legal
• Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of a DE&E Technology business contract
• Track and report on contract status in ProcurePath, the team's contract management system
• Understand enterprise policies and procedures for procuring goods and/or services
• Work closely with DE&E–Technology Portfolio Management to ensure proper account coding is used for the goods or services being ordered
• Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies
• ProcurePath administration and support for DE&E Technology
• DocuSign administrator for DE&E Technology
• Properly archiving contracts digitally
• A college degree or equivalent business experience with contract or administrative background.
• High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is critical.
• Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Computer skills required – proficient use of MS Office programs.
• Minimum 2+ years' experience in fast-moving procurement and/or technology business environment.
• Confidentiality is of high importance.
• General working knowledge of legal contracts
• Understanding of Technology in a corporate environment
• Understanding of basic finance (Capital Expenses vs. Operational Expenses)
The hiring range for this position in California is $56,500.00 to $77,700.00 per year, in New York, NY is $59,120.00 to $81,300.00 per year and in Seattle, WA is $59,120.00 to $81,300.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qy9j-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.