Do you have a love for technology and its potential to enhance your life and those around you? Are you interested in a fast-paced organization with opportunity to make a positive impact every day? The IT Support Plus Team is looking to add an enthusiastic, empathetic, and driven individual to help scale our team to new heights! Our team is nested in our Corporate Services Department, which consists of close-knit, passionate, and knowledge-thirsty members from a variety of backgrounds, that are tasked with guaranteeing a flawless technology experience for our fellow streamers.
• Provide tier 1 and first contact support, which includes receiving calls, opening and logging incidents and tasks, addressing issues that can be quickly resolved and routing/raising trouble tickets to the appropriate resource
• Installing, configuring, diagnosing and repairing Apple and Windows hardware
• Adhering to defined expectations for ticket response times and ticket etiquette related to end user interaction and resolution notes
• Strategically prioritize calls to ensure those that have a critical impact on the business are resolved first
• Aim for first contact resolution and demonstrate an appetite to learn how to increase this metric
• Seeking support from Helpdesk Lead and or Supervisor for calls that pass their due dates, or where more experience is required in resolving a call
• Support remote offices, users, and events
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Perform duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the department
• Minimum 2 years' experience in Help Desk Support or an equivalent combination of education and experience in an enterprise environment.
• Superb interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user's issues.
• Demonstrated understanding of the latest Mac OS and the two versions preceding it.
• Solid Grasp of Current Windows Operating Systems up to and including Windows 11.
• Knowledge of and the ability to diagnose issues with O365 suite.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration.
• Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.).
• Knowledge of Mail clients - Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook for PC.
• Strong Customer Service mentality and strong multitasking ability.
• Smartphone support experience.
• Dedication to end-user efficiency.
• Good problem solving and root cause analytical capabilities.
• Understanding of accountability and a sense of urgency when needed.
• Positive working demeanor and be a committed team player.
• Experience using a centralized management solutions (JAMF, Intune, Autopilot)
• Demonstrable ability to detail issue resolution for helpdesk knowledgebase
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5jv51-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.