• Storyboard revisionist makes revisions to the storyboards after the storyboard artists has completed their pass. Such changes could include the following:
• addressing acting, hookups, extra poses, etc.
• fleshing out a scene or cleaning up rough panels
• ensuring that characters and designs are on model and to proper proportions
• re-boarding and restaging from scratch (if necessary). Director to provide thumbnails sketches if this is required.
• conforming boards to animatic
• adding screen direction or other details for clarity
• Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure shipping deadlines are met
• Knowledge of software and hardware including Cintiq, Toon Boon Storyboard Pro, Photoshop or other applicable storyboarding software
• TV animation series experience a plus
• Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
• Strong in comedy, action, emotional storytelling, and character interaction
• Strong staging, composition and cinematography skills
• Strong draftsmanship, ability to draw characters on model and in a 3 dimensional setting
• Solid and consistent time-management skills
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Bottom of Form
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8o9z-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.