Sr. Solutions Engineer (PH)
As a Sr. Solutions Engineer for the Ad Platform Solutions Engineering technology team within DMED Ad Platforms, you are part of a high performing team redefining TV advertising. We are looking for an experienced solutions engineer who will administer and optimize Disney's order management system (OMS), Operative One. The Sr. Solutions Engineer role will focus on global system administration for hundreds of users, leading investigations for OMS platform bugs, integrating 3rd party and internal technology into the OMS, testing feature releases, and scoping product intake requests submitted by business stakeholders. You will work with a diverse set of stakeholders to standardize workflows, contribute to cross platform design, and perform analysis for troubleshooting technical issues as well as driving strategic decision making. We are seeking a candidate who has proven problem solving skills, a sense of urgency, and experience with the advertising ''pitch to pay'' lifecycle. The team is fast moving and requires you to translate data into business impact, while efficiently working with leaders across sales, finance, product, operations and technology.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
Summarize job responsibilities, core deliverables and major duties. What is required for the position to exist?
-Focus on major areas of work, typically 20% or more of role
% of Time
• Support lead for Sales, Sales Ops, and Finance within the Operative One OMS
• Manage user permissions/security settings (roles, profiles, etc.)
• Troubleshoot platform/performance bugs, reporting errors, and integration with Salesforce CRM, forecasting tools, billing systems, ad servers
• Manage UI configuration of each user module (Sales, Ad Ops, Analytics, etc.)
• Collect business requirements for feature requests and enhancements
• Complete new feature testing in sandbox environment before releasing into production
• Create and manage targeting options, approval rules, and custom fields
• Send planned and unplanned tool outage notifications to staff
• Create new products and ensure their proper integration with other systems
• Lead projects and other team members on complex integration or configuration initiatives
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
Minimum and Preferred. Inclusive of Licenses/Certs (include functional experience as well as behavioral attributes and/or leadership capabilities)
• 5 years of experience in ad technology, operations or support, preferably with focus in advertising technology
• 2-3 years of experience managing an Order Management System, CRM, or equivalent (Salesforce, Operative One, YieldX, Google Ad Manager)
• Minimum 1 year experience with Operative One
• Experience using Excel
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Experience supporting multiple products in an agile software development environment
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work assignments and to focus on the highest priority issues
• Proven understanding of systems architecture, design, and implementation
• Working knowledge of financial reporting and accounting principles
• Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data
• Have a ''do what it takes'' attitude. Be flexible, adaptable and a team-player first
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Needs to demonstrate the ability to build consensus and support from the Ad Platforms organization on the solutions being proposed
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Analysis, relevant technical field, or equivalent experience
The hiring range for this remote position is $118,000 - $182,000 per year, which factors in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Entertainment & ESPN Technology:
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Entertainment & ESPN Technology.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2252-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.