We are looking for a talented front-end engineer to join a team that creates large-scale, highly-performant
web applications. This team transforms large, complex datasets into fast and responsive user interfaces
used by millions of people.
As a Senior Software Engineer for Web Commerce (Full Stack), you will help us push the boundaries of
what is possible on the client. You'll work with a team of other developers alongside systems engineers,
appreciate the details that make a user experience exceptional. You demonstrate enthusiasm for new
technologies, languages, frameworks, and platforms. You are also highly proficient in resolving security
issues in web applications utilizing current best practices and industry standards
This position is located in New York, NY. We can also be flexible with remote. We believe we offer unique opportunities for any technologist, including:
• The ability to work on a bleeding edge technology stack.
• Influencing the innovation of products used globally by millions.
• An open, team-driven environment that fosters constructive feedback and collective problem-
• Work on a modern stack including React, NodeJS, Amazon Web Services.
• Enforce code quality through test driven development.
• Distill product requirements into design and technical specifications and lead project
• Collaborate closely with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define product requirements
• 5-7 years of experience in infrastructure engineering and operations of eCommerce
• Experience in web application security analysis and resolution.
• Experience in a NodeJS application development environment.
• Experience with high-volume, public facing, transactional web applications with high levels of availability, resilient application architecture, scalable infrastructure, automation, and application performance monitoring
• Proven ability to integrate with service APIs and/or SDKs.
• Experience in implementing A/B Tests
• Experience with root-cause analysis and troubleshooting infrastructure issues.
• Competitive salary with potential yearly bonus and Long-Term Incentives
• Paid vacation, personal, and sick days
• 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits and much more.
• Disney Perks: Parks passes, discounts on Disney resorts and merchandise.
• Employees have the opportunity to give back to their local community through Disney's
• VoluntEARS program that promotes Diversity & Inclusion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33m6q-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.