Full Time Job
Sr. Motion & Animation Designer, Streaming Services
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
How you will contribute to our magical experience? :
Would you like the opportunity to design ideas for social media on Disney Streaming Services? Do you see yourself collaborating with an imaginative and incredible team of motion designers? Imagine how amazing that could be!
As a Sr. Motion & Animation Designer you will be instrumental in pushing the boundaries of deliverables for the Social Media & Digital Team. In addition to the technical skills required, the ideal candidate will also provide leverage for visual storytelling and create 3D graphics and animations.
Every single day as a Sr. Motion & Animation Designer is different! On any one day, you might:
• Create high quality motion content and assets for social media.
• Develop animations, renders and video editing for a vast array of social media and digital projects contemplating different formats.
• Translate high-level designs and illustrations from other teams through motion graphics and animation videos and adding value to creative ideas and concepts.
• Work independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional team of other multimedia content creators, from the earliest stages of a project through completion.
• Provide aid in projects requiring title animations, logo animation, compositing and motion tracking.
• Assist with training exercises and mentoring to support the professional development of junior multimedia content creators.
• Responsible for technical aspects of video and final output for social media projects.
What we need from you be part of this story:
• At least 5 years of experience as a Digital Motion Designer.
• Experience in motion graphics and animation is required.
• Experience in digital platforms.
• Experience working with interdisciplinary creative teams.
• Passionate on creating excellent design work, motivated to share and learn with your design team, and driven to improve.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and strong time-management skills.
• Highly collaborative, flexible, and ready to work with cross-disciplinary teams.
• Strong communication and writing skills, experience with content strategy, and understanding marketing business goals.
• Thrives working in iterative environments, across teams and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners.
• Solid Knowledge of fundamental digital design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
• Expertise in Adobe After Effects, preferably with experience in creating and using expressions to achieve innovative designs and effects.
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Experience using Autodesk's Maya to create 3D models, textures, lightning, rigging and animations is a big plus.
• Deep understanding of the principles of animation and their application towards creating effective motion design.
• Advanced level of English is a must.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.