We're looking for a talented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a creative drive, and strong campaign management experience who will thrive upon the legacy of the strong ESPN brand yet embrace unconventional thinking and experimentation. You will lead lifecycle campaign development for ESPN+ with a chance to combine your current knowledge of how lifecycle programs can engage and retain existing customers, with a hands-on focus driving email, push, and in-app marketing programs.
You will bring new ideas to the ESPN+ management team and create stand out lifecycle marketing, diving into analytics and audience insights to lead a strong roadmap of new engagement and retention strategies. You'll have confidence directing projects, guiding test and learn strategies, and analyzing results you can share broadly to the ESPN+ teams. You'll inspire standout creative with our copy and design teams to convey the passion for the variety of ESPN+ sports.
• Drive execution of our subscriber messaging program to reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
• Be hands-on in project management, and pushing for increased creativity and innovation
• Meet critical metric targets for customer movement through the life of a customer
• Partner with analytics to identify areas for improvements and drive implementation
• Partner with our data team to conduct tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance and communicate results
• 7+ years experience in lifecycle marketing, ideally in consumer technology
• Hands-on experience using marketing platforms in email and push
• Experience developing, launching and measuring marketing campaigns
• Highly data driven with a proven track record of optimizing email programs to drive overall company goals and metrics
• You like to identify projects with the greatest impact and have a track record of making a difference!
• You have strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, supervising objectives and test plans, and deriving learnings.
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving.
• You possess a strong understanding of consumer mentality and consumer empathy
• You take ownership, are an inventive problem-solver, and maintain a high level of accountability
• You have the ability to collaborate well with others and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment!
• BS/BA degree (in analytic subject area or marketing background highly preferred)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe2o1-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.