DSS is seeking a Senior Manager who will join our New York City Performance Marketing team and collaborate closely with Analytics, Finance, and Planning teams to deliver critical analysis, strategic support, and reporting of media plans and budgets across domestic and international territories.
Candidates will need to distill business trends and performance indicators into decisions that drive marketing investment. The role will include assessing factors impacting resource allocations around the globe and considering which countries should have heavier investment versus less. KPI trend analysis and forecasts will aim to provide operational teams and executive management a snapshot into expected financial performance and serve as the basis for ad-hoc scenario analysis.
We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate with a strong analytical and reporting background, and experience in direct-to-consumer digital marketing. The individual should have a strong interest in financial modeling and statistics.
The pace and cadence for change at DSS necessitates an ability to manage multiple projects, collaborate with multiple stakeholders, and work with speed.
• Develop and maintain the performance measurement strategy and relevant models as well as testing & learning agenda for brand and content marketing investments.
• Lead delivery of brand and content marketing performance narrative and strategic implications across business units.
• Develop insights on relevant digital conversion behaviors, customer journey and conversion trigger points.
• Prepare and execute A/B tests to understand incrementality of brand and content initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams such as data science, analytics and media teams.
• Develop business case calculations to forecast impact of brand and content marketing initiatives, including driving trade-off discussions. Communicate and collaborate cross-functional ensure transparency and alignment.
• Develop and implement brand measurement and performance KPIs, strategies, plans, and dashboards that measure the performance of brand and content marketing campaigns.
• Support the channel-level tracking, monitoring, and reporting of marketing KPIs (conversion rates, CPA, retention, LTV, etc.).
• Gain familiarity across all the financial planning models for the streaming service, including forecasts around content and brand initiatives, technology and paid marketing spend to provide a fulsome perspective on all levers of the business.
• Assist with proforma impact of marketing strategies including offer testing, acquisition mix changes, and other high impact initiatives that affect subscriber base growth.
• Assist with ad-hoc analysis of customer centricity (identify customer characteristics and marketing platforms resulting in higher retention and up-sell opportunities).
• Develop impactful, compelling presentation materials (decks, notes, write-ups, etc.) that effectively communicate financial projections, drivers, marketing performance, risks and opportunities to leadership.
• Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement partner for brand and content marketing stakeholders.
• 6+ years of experience in marketing analytics, digital analytics and/or brand measurement
• Experience working in a DTC environment
• Experience in consulting/marketing analytics highly preferred
• Experience with market research, particularly brand measurement preferred
• Excellent modelling skills with a special talent to defend model assumptions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues
• Familiarity with statistical modelling tools (e.g. R, Python, SAS)
• Familiarity with data visualization tools and methodology (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
• High level of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
• Able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and resolve issues quickly without sacrificing quality
• Skilled in distilling insights from data and synthesizing and crafting compelling presentations for executive audiences
• Able to maintain both a rigorous attention to detail and a big-picture strategic mindset
• Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize, and resolve an array of issues simultaneously
• Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Statistics, Marketing, Business or related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55vm7-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.