We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive growth and build strong awareness for The Disney Bundle. As the lead growth manager, you will be responsible for helping to define The Disney Bundle awareness goals and brand development based on research and insights. This role will partner with ATL and BTL marketing teams to help accelerate subscriptions, build targeted creative, and support growth-centric product experience improvements.
As the lead Growth manager, you will be responsible for commissioning quarterly cross-functional research initiatives, aggregating insights to help shape the growth marketing tactics and creative strategies, and socializing those insights with your channel partners. As a brand steward you will help ensure a consistent and compelling narrative for The Disney Bundle and evangelize the key audiences, features, and evolving messages. As key stakeholder and developer of The Disney Bundle story, you will need to feel confident advising channel partners, helping to develop test and learn programs, and deriving insights from full-funnel tracking and reporting.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader with a proven track record in supporting world-class brands and executing high-performing awareness and acquisition marketing. You have a passion for creating processes, analyzing consumer touchpoints, and monitoring performance to drive innovation. You thrive on working with creative teammates to launch multi-touch marketing campaigns. You're a strong leader and clear communicator with a keen desire to build effective relationships and leverage the power of large cross-functional teams.
• Support brand development and target customer evolution based on customer research and insights gathered across all product & marketing channels
• Develop growth opportunities for The Disney Bundle across marketing channels to meet awareness and subscriber targets
• Work with XFN teams across Disney, Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ in Brand, Media planning, Performance, Analytics, Product, Legal, Social and others to develop, execute, and iterate on growth and awareness initiatives
• Define and iterate on a messaging platform to engage and educate prospects
• Partner with research to ensure awareness and brand health are growing as planned
• Review, route and approve creative assets that are the heart of each brand
• Leverage data to increase the productivity of our marketing efforts working with analytics team to build models, diagnose areas of underperformance, and identify new audience opportunities
• Guide new research studies to uncover actionable insights
• Think strategically and creatively about new ways to introduce our brand to new customers and increase relevance
• Be a champion for our bundle design standards for all consumer touchpoints - from marketing campaigns to landing pages to purchase flows
• Be a team player and ally to your partners and team members
• Work to develop our team culture and be an advocate for diversity and inclusion across the organization
• 8–10 years experience in marketing and product marketing
• Full funnel marketing experience-both ATL and BLT-as well as lifecycle and in-produce messaging
• Success in building brands and driving awareness across strategic target audiences
• Experience with partner collaboration and senior stakeholder management
• Strong presentation skills – ability to create a compelling narrative, paired with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities
• Ability to get your foot in the door across the organization to influence cross-functional teams
• Seasoned & resourceful problem solver who figures out how to get things done, even if it means navigating through ambiguity
• Experience managing, developing and growing a team
The Bundle is a team sport. As a leader in this cross-brand, cross-functional team, you'll be expected to embrace and evangelize our collaborative mission and lead by example when it comes to collective goal setting and diligent follow-through.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5631-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.