Santa Monica, CA
Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We're looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It's a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that's powering play.
Hulu's Infrastructure Engineering team is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. As a Senior Systems Engineer at Hulu, you will design, implement, and support our infrastructure as a service platform. The ideal candidate should demonstrate superb technical proficiency delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. If you are someone who strives for operational excellence, then this is a great role for you.
• Design, implement and manage data center and cloud infrastructure.
• Manage storage devices from NetApp and Pure.
• Collaborate with developers, network engineers, vendors, and support staff in an open and creative environment.
• Build relationships with internal customers and team members to drive collaboration.
• Participate in a 24x7 on-call support rotation.
• 10+ years of experience building and supporting highly available infrastructure (systems and storage) at scale in a fast-paced environment.
• Expert level knowledge with a major configuration management solution and experience managing infrastructure as code. (salt, ansible, puppet, chef)
• Ability to diagnose and resolve product, hardware, and performance issues independently.
• Expert level understanding of virtualization technologies.
• Expert at scripting in at least one common language.
• Strong working knowledge of networking and DNS.
• Strong documentation/training/communication skills.
• Experience in hybrid Windows and Linux environments.
• AWS and HashiCorp Terraform
• Github Enterprise and Jfrog Artifactory
• NetApp and Pure Storage products
• VMware vSphere at scale
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering/MIS or equivalent technical experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqomk6-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.