Full Time Job
Sr. Designer Local Productions
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
In this role, the Sr. Designer will create solid concepts and visual identities that represent the essence of our local productions titles, deliver high-quality assets to use inside our streaming platform, helping us reach target audiences with a consistent and fresh message. Also, in a hands-on role, overseeing projects and ensuring quality in tight deadlines. An integral part of our in-house digital creative team which will help raise the bar and meet strategic goals.
• Conceptualize and generate ideas to meet objectives, strategies, and needs of all original productions.
• Ensure consistency of brand storytelling and creative across multiple customer touchpoints, with a digital mindset first.
• Design high-quality branding identities, from solid concepts to final deliverables, know how to maintain consistency to build a strong storytelling but also keep freshness in different pieces, layouts and formats
• Providing logos and branding material for local productions with a 360º vision (digital outlets, ooh, tv, etc).
• Able to collaborate with multiple teams and develop creative work.
• Review the work of external vendors to ensure high quality.
• Possess 4 years of experience in Graphic Design.
• Passionate on creating excellent design work, motivated to share and learn with multiple teams, and driven to improve.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and strong time-management skills.
• Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
• Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects.
• Expertise in Branding is a must.
• Knowledge in Photo-Retouching, visual effects, and character compositions.
• Experience in Graphic Design for digital platforms is a plus.
• Stay updated with the latest design trends.
• Creates and communicates concepts ideas from moodboards to final deliverables.
• Creates and applies visual consistency of different brands across a variety of deliverables.
• Solid Knowledge of fundamental design principles that affect typography, composition, use of space, and hierarchy of information.
• Understands basic photography principles, lights, shadows, color and perspective.
• Highly collaborative, flexible, and ready to work with cross-disciplinary teams.
• Team player, happy to receive feedback and constructive criticism.
• Strong communication and writing skills, experience with content strategy, and understanding marketing business goals.
• Thrives working in iterative environments, across teams and synthesizes feedback from multiple teams/owners.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek238-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.