Software Engineer for the Connected Devices, , you will help us push the boundaries of what is possible on some of the most interesting 10-foot devices in the marketplace. You'll be part of the team responsible for our new platform designed to broaden the reach of our applications to new hardware, devices, and markets.
We're looking for an engineer who's proficient with Rust and is excited about the prospect of helping optimize and port our work to new devices and platforms. If you're a fan of programming languages and compilers, and enjoy the challenge of digging into the internals of a compilation toolchain, this role is for you.
We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
• To work on a bleeding edge technology stack
• To work with a world-class team of Engineers
• To work on award-winning, complex apps and systems
• To work in a highly collaborative team environment
• To have an influence on the innovation of products used globally by millions
Be a critical member of a team of engineers responsible for building our native client platform and ensuring it runs on multiple hardware platforms and devices.
• Identify, communicate and resolve constraints in our compilation toolchain
• Optimize our compilation toolchain and provide a quality client developer experience
• Collaborate with client application development teams, services engineering teams and product to help understand and explain device limitations and requirements.
• 2 or more years of Rust experience on embedded systems or writing portable mulit-platform code
• Extensive experience with performance measurement, profiling and analysis
• Familiar with the major ABI specifications
• Comfortable with maintaining forks of open source software
• Experience mentoring junior level team members
• Excellent understanding of software design principles
• Solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Modern C++ (11/14/17)
• Well-versed in test-driven development patterns and tools
• Experience with LLVM tools and APIs
• Comfortable with git and CLI environments
• Visual Studio Enterprise
• 1st-Party Tool Chains & Debuggers
• Github Enterprise
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykq7m-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.