Software Engineer, Internal Applications (Full Stack)
The Software Engineering position technical position within the Office of the CIO at Disney Streaming Services.
We are looking for a talented software engineer to join the Corporate Infrastructure team in delivering best in class custom tooling to our internal stakeholders and partners. Corporate Infrastructure builds and maintains tools that enable the development of the Disney+, HULU, ESPN+ and Star+ Platforms.
As a Software Engineer for Internal Applications (Full Stack) you will deliver solutions that maximize efficiency and productivity of existing tool sets, and create custom portals and experiences that will contribute to velocity of delivery of Disney Plus and related platforms. You will work alongside a talented group of systems engineers, network engineers and leaders.
• Identify for opportunities for service to service optimization
• Build and maintain libraries and APIs for our core tools
• Test and document new software
• Provide technical advice, support and troubleshooting to end users, documenting, implementing bug fixes or suggesting solutions and workarounds
• Collaborate corporate infrastructure technology team members
• Collaborate closely with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define product requirements.
• Ability to understand complex technical architectures and concepts
• Java development
• RESTful API
• Data Persistence (SQL, NoSQL)
• .NET development
• Authentication and User Lifecycle libraries: SAML, OAuth/OpenID, SCIM
• Groovy / Atlassian Development (Jira, Confluence)
• Software at scale (distributed caching, clustering)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rook0p-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.