- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThis role will be part of the Social Engagement & Content Marketing team, which is developing an in-house operation and leading the way on the digital transformation of the company.
This role will oversee the creative strategy of Star+.
1. Lead the creative strategy for key social accounts of the company. This goes from developing the voice of an account to executing it through the every day operation and editorial calendar development.
2. Develop big digital ideas for campaigns with disruptive concepts.
3. Work closely with the Creative team (artists, designers, motion graphics designers, etc) for content production and bringing ideas to life.
4. Deliver a robust tentpole of high quality content every week.
5. Develop copy for all platforms and contribute with community managers on managing content strategy.
6. Help with translations and localization of content from English and Spanish to Portuguese.
• Required Tenure: 3 years experience as social media copywriter or as a digital media specialist.
• Preferred Industries: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising or PR.
• Required leadership experience: None
• Other: Required experience working with Spanish speaking teams.
• Skills / key Competences:
• Heavy user on social media
• Creative thinking
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Excellent writing skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Analytical thinker
• Team player
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Good understanding of social media trends and KPIs
• Passionate about sports is a plus
• Technical / specific expertise:
• Social Media tools such as Sprinklr, Socialbakers, FB Creator Studio, Power editor, etc.
• Basic Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Minimum: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising or PR.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmxm0-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.