Feature Animation - Assistant Production Accountant
The Director, Slate Management will be responsible for internal partnerships related to creative content slate planning and pipelines, partnering closely with DMED Programming, data, CP&A, and finance teams.
• Tracks all content opportunities for Disney+ throughout lifecycles.
• Partners closely with Disney+ Programming to optimize content pipeline.
• Represents Disney+/Star/Star+ in conversations with creative partners across TWDC to discuss development plans, content slots, and creative decisions that could have an impact on timing and performance on Disney+.
• Establishes programming intent in partnership with executive leadership, international partners, and programming and operations teams.
• Establish new processes, procedures, and methods that improve slate planning outcomes. Lead and mentor direct report and junior members of team.
• 8+ years of experience in development, content planning, development and/or programming strategy
• Must have experience running effective teams consisting of multiple disciplines
• Strong ability to synthesize data with creative inputs to yield strategic insights
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple demands at once
• Demonstrated experience creating and delivering presentations that effectively communicate solutions and open items for partners and leadership
• Proven attention to detail
• Needs to be an effective, collaborative, communicator, with an ability to lead through influence rather than by hierarchy.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.