We are looking for a Service Desk Support Analyst to join Disney Streaming in Amsterdam!
The Service Desk Support role is a cornerstone of the Service Desk and the greater IT Operations team. As a member of the Service Desk Support team, you are the first point of contact with the IT Department for the majority of the business and as such you have to command not only excellent technical and customer service skills, but the professionalism and initiative to get problems resolved quickly and efficiently.
What you'll do:
• Providing first and second level helpdesk support which includes receiving calls, opening and logging helpdesk tickets, addressing issues that can be quickly resolved and routing/escalating trouble tickets to the appropriate resource
• Installing and configuring both Apple Mac and PC hardware and software
• Diagnosing and repairing hardware faults for Mac and PC
• Replacing parts as required for both Mac and PC computers
• Responding to calls within agreed time limits and updating tickets for tasks completed
• Effectively prioritizing calls to ensure those that have greatest impact on the business are resolved first – understand who the 'VIP' and other special users are
• Seeking support from Helpdesk Lead and or Supervisor for calls that pass their due dates, or where more experience is required in resolving a call
• Support remote offices, users, and events around EMEA
• Part of on-call rotation
• 2-3 years' experience in Help Desk Support
• You love working with people and helping resolve end user's issues
• Mac OSX 11, 10.15, 10.14 and 10.13 in an Active Directory Environment
• Knowledge of Current Windows Operating Systems up to and including Windows 10
• Experience with MS Office 2010/16 and Office for Mac, particularly Outlook and Excel
• The ability to diagnose issues with MS Office for Apple and PC
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration
• Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
• Knowledge of Mail clients - Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook for PC
• Smartphone support experience
• Problem solving and root cause analytical capabilities
• Positive working attitude and be a committed team player
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience imaging Apple and PC computers. (SCCM, Symantec Ghost, JAMF, or other imaging tools and processes)
• Proven ability to document issue resolution for helpdesk knowledgebase
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Capitals B.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox8z6-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.