Welcome to Disney TV Animation − where imagination meets innovation! We're home to producing some of the biggest animated hits on television today for Disney Channel and Disney Junior, including Big City Greens, DuckTales, and Fancy Nancy; and the premiere animation studio for the Disney + streaming service. Whatever the show, our job is always about creating exciting entertainment!
Disney TV Animation is looking for a production accountant that will be responsible for managing and controlling the accounting functions of multiple animated series. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare production budgets for new series and subsequent seasons of existing series for Disney Channel, Disney Junior & the Disney + streaming service.
• Work closely with production executives and line producers to create budget scenarios and forecasting throughout the series.
• Track budget vs. actual costs; prepare Estimated Final Cost worksheets and distribute monthly cost reports to studio leadership. Prepare and track monthly production cashflows for segment reporting.
• Process invoicing for all vendors (ie., animation studios, recording studios, post houses, etc.) including setting up purchase orders if necessary.
• Responsible for approving production crew timecards and working with in-house and third party payroll entities to assist on any issues.
• Approve weekly voice talent payroll edits from third party payroll company.
• Work closely with Business Affairs to ensure production legal requirements and commitments are being met.
• SAP background is required
• Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP and Movie Magic Budgeting
• Handles confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion and good judgment.
• Ability to multitask
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated; team player
• Prior production experience strongly recommended
• Bachelor's degree with 4-5 years of experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8w8k-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.