Product Manager, Delivery
New York, NY
Devices and Distribution (D&D) is a new and growing product organization within Disney Streaming Services, and it is focused on addressing the exciting and rapidly evolving landscape of consumer devices and distribution platforms. The D&D charter is to:
• Deliver broad subscriber reach on existing and new consumer devices
• Accelerate international growth for our services by leveraging global distribution partnerships and integrated marketing, promotion and payment opportunities.
• Drive a quality, localized experience for international users.
• Innovate on the user, device and partner lifecycle to drive incremental discovery, signup, engagement and retention.
• Influence the evolution of partner platform roadmaps to benefit and support our rich user experiences
Senior Manager of Product Management– Device Enablement will focus on increasing Disney reach and engagement on partner devices including smart TVs, game consoles and set-top boxes. Key responsibilities include:
• Inform product roadmap and drive product execution for Disney's 10-foot experiences on partner devices
• Work with engineering, design, TAM and other stakeholders to bring the Disney experience on long-tail devices globally
• Analyze ecosystem trends to make recommendations on D&D's engagement strategy with diverse partners such as chip manufacturers, device makers and leading platform/OS partners
• Bring qualitative and quantitative methods to inform product decisions
• Work cross-functionally influencing teams to drive business outcomes
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• 2+ years of experience managing a team of other product managers
• Experience with end-to-end product delivery
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• At least 8 years' experience leading product development, product management, and/or program management
• Experience leading the development and launch of software targeting consumer devices
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.