The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
• Oversee and manage a team in the development and implementation of programmatic media to drive global subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
• Collaborate with cross-regional teams and manage multiple countries simultaneously
• Supervise the management of robust portfolio within existing programmatic channels, while exploring growth of new formats & partners
• Lead channel strategy, campaign structure, optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content and messaging)
• Recommend new paid media tactics, concepts & approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
• Provide ongoing training, feedback, and coaching to direct reports in order to improve individual as well as team development
• Develop strong working relationship with platform reps and compile education collateral to lead internal sessions on latest industry trends and advancements
• Coordinate and develop programmatic standard methodologies, strategies and approach to achieve business objectives.
• Collaborate cross-channel, with larger paid media team, to align on performance trends to ensure holistic team success
• Identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact paid media campaigns and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• 7+ years programmatic and display acquisition experience required,
• Hands-on keyboard executional experience in major DSPs (DV360, Amazon, Yahoo!, TTD)
• Global/international media buying experience
• A proven and deep understanding of entertainment and DTC landscape, platform standard methodologies and consumers' media behaviors
• Strong understanding of 3rd party tracking, serving, and attribution technologies, primarily Google's Campaign Manager and Kochava
• Ambitious record of developing and executing successful large-scale campaigns/initiatives using data and metrics to measure impact and determine necessary pivots
• Ability to strategically assess new opportunities and make data-driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Experience presenting campaigns and delivering results to internal leadership & external stakeholders
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5jv27-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.