The Customer Acquisition team is a division within marketing tasked with driving new subscriber growth across Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns to grow the subscriber base for Disney Streaming Services.
The Senior Manager, CTV Paid Media will play a critical role in leading the team responsible for planning, negotiating, buying, and optimizing our over-the-top/connected TV (OTT/CTV) paid media strategy across our device partner platforms (Roku, Fire TV, Samsung, PlayStation, XBOX, etc.). The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to be at the forefront of a developing media channel and someone who can help spur innovation and better measurability with our device partners. This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the Disney, Hulu & ESPN businesses, with our device partner marketing team, and with high profile external partners.
• Responsible for leading the team that manages our paid media strategy across several major streaming device partner platforms
• Plan, build and execute media campaigns for Disney Streaming Services products
• Guide team and campaigns to KPI and measurement accountability
• Maintain key planning and benchmark documents and memorialize global best practices
• Interface with regional stakeholders and drive channel thought leadership
• Ongoing campaign performance analysis, working with internal teams to report back on results driven from our investments and provide campaign summaries/learnings
• Execute test-and-learn strategy to optimize creative, commerce flows, CTA's, etc.
• Optimization of campaigns to increase incremental number of new subscribers and increase share of contribution from these device partners to the overall business
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure paid acquisition efforts align and are lockstep with the larger promotional strategy and earned editorial placements
• Responsible for staying up to date on emerging trends and technologies – particularly within the OTT/CTV paid media and measurement space
• 8+ years of digital media planning and performance media buying experience
• Mastery of media planning concepts and digital media terminology
• Experience with OTT/CTV buying landscape highly preferred, but not required
• Performance marketing experience (i.e. optimizing towards lower-funnel objectives, like conversion, with KPI's like cost-per-acquisition [CPA] or return on ad spend [ROAS]) is a must
• Experience with conversion tracking and mobile marketing attribution partners (such as Kochava) and also digital reporting tools (such as DCM) is required
• Understanding of the digital streaming subscription ecosystem and business-related concepts like LTV is a plus
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Polished professional with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytics and superior data manipulation (Excel) skills are a must
• College degree OR equivalent years of applicable experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9xjbm-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.