• Responsible and Accountable for all technical development – DBA and Datawarehousing
• Responsible and Accountable for final delivery of solutions in terms of development
• Responsible and accountable for post implementation support. Coordinates with business users and key individuals for receiving efficient support services
• Responsible and accountable for application design and management of external interfaces
About the team- The DEE technology team is responsible and accountable for all technical requirements of the current and newly developed Business applications
The team provides technical development and support to Media Networks / DCP / studios / Enterprise applications including DFS. We support all the applications which are global suites.
Reporting To- Associate Director – Business Applications
• To manage the application development and technical requirements from conceptual development to final delivery of solutions and post implementation services.
• Manage several developments within various technology areas involving third party vendors, wide number of users and IT teams/contractors from various locations.
• Responsible for implementations and post implementation support for a number of application systems
• Supervises / conducts configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
• Providing technical/functional specifications after analysing the technology requirements. Coordinates with business users and key individuals for efficient support services
• Implement application enhancements and modifications as necessary to meet business needs.
• Gathers business requirements from various stake holders and formulates the same into a proper project plan for implementation.
Skills & Attributes for success
• Software development and project delivery management skills.
• Experience in database programming such as MSSQL 2008 and 2012, 2014, 2016 and Database Administration including backup scheduling.
• Experience in web technologies development platforms, SharePoint 2010, .NET, XML, IIS etc
• Experience using SQL development tools like SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
• Capable of providing necessary guidance to business professionals from time-to-time.
• Should have decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Need to have good communication skills.
• Should able to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Good project management experience, including use of Microsoft Project
• Broad understanding of Systems compliance and Application framework.
• Ability to organize and administer on-going security tasks.
• Ability to plan and organize development work and recreate deliverables.
• Systems, data and process acumen and analytical ability.
• Good working knowledge of understanding of MS Visio or any such modelling tool
• Ability to work independently and efficiently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Learn the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
Preferred Education & Experience
Qualification: Graduate and above
Experience: 4-5 years
This position is with UTV Software Communications Private Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2ww7-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.