IT Project Manager
• Responsible and Accountable for all technical development – DBA and Datawarehousing
• Responsible and Accountable for final delivery of solutions in terms of development
• Responsible and accountable for post implementation support. Coordinates with business users and key individuals for receiving efficient support services
• Responsible and accountable for application design and management of external interfaces
About the team- The DEE technology team is responsible and accountable for all technical requirements of the current and newly developed Business applications
The team provides technical development and support to Media Networks / DCP / studios / Enterprise applications including DFS. We support all the applications which are global suites.
Reporting To- Associate Director – Business Applications
• To manage the application development and technical requirements from conceptual development to final delivery of solutions and post implementation services.
• Manage several developments within various technology areas involving third party vendors, wide number of users and IT teams/contractors from various locations.
• Responsible for implementations and post implementation support for a number of application systems
• Supervises / conducts configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
• Providing technical/functional specifications after analysing the technology requirements. Coordinates with business users and key individuals for efficient support services
• Implement application enhancements and modifications as necessary to meet business needs.
• Gathers business requirements from various stake holders and formulates the same into a proper project plan for implementation.
Skills & Attributes for success
• Software development and project delivery management skills.
• Experience in database programming such as MSSQL 2008 and 2012, 2014, 2016 and Database Administration including backup scheduling.
• Experience in web technologies development platforms, SharePoint 2010, .NET, XML, IIS etc
• Experience using SQL development tools like SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
• Capable of providing necessary guidance to business professionals from time-to-time.
• Should have decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Need to have good communication skills.
• Should able to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Good project management experience, including use of Microsoft Project
• Broad understanding of Systems compliance and Application framework.
• Ability to organize and administer on-going security tasks.
• Ability to plan and organize development work and recreate deliverables.
• Systems, data and process acumen and analytical ability.
• Good working knowledge of understanding of MS Visio or any such modelling tool
• Ability to work independently and efficiently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Learn the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
Preferred Education & Experience
Qualification: Graduate and above
Experience: 4-5 years
This position is with UTV Software Communications Private Ltd, which is part of a business we call Shared Services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rby8bo-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.