Overall Purpose of the Role
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, its employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Disney+ is The Walt Disney Company's Direct to Consumer video entertainment service. The service consists of long form and short form video built around six key content brands (Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Star) with an appealing and easy to use interface accessed across multiple platforms (e.g. televisions, mobile devices).
The Disney+ team is responsible for the launch and day to day operation of Disney+ across EMEA, specifically focused on customer acquisition and retention, marketing, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics.
Reporting to Commercial Performance Manager, the Commercial Performance Supervisor role will contribute to trading updates, and conduct deeper analysis on levers of commercial performance, on project-based and ad hoc market requests across EMEA.
Areas of Responsibility
Key elements and required results of the role
• Support daily, weekly and quarterly trading reporting
• Analyse trends of trading (daily, weekly, quarterly) and flag anomalies, successes and challenges
• Work closely with local trading leads to analyse weekly data and identify levers of performance – also in collaboration with performance, brand marketing and customer management teams
• Support creation and management of initiatives plan to mitigate / sustain trading performance
• Become a subject matter expert on key areas of the subscription business, driving impact through deep knowledge of acquisition and/or customer retention
• Create exec-level presentations on trading performance and action plans
Areas of Accountability
Commercial Performance Manager
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
• Previous trading experience nice to have
• Excellent stakeholder management with experience of dealing with senior level stakeholders
• Ability to tailor comms to different audiences (e.g. country teams, DSS, execs)
Skills & competencies required
• High numeracy and analytical ability & rigour
• Excellent Excel skills
• Strong presentation skills – regular deck preparation for stakeholders
• Data visualisation skills (e.g. Tableau)
• Strategic mindset
• Skilled at prioritising and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously
• Demonstrated success in influencing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership
• High degree of integrity
• Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Ability to work autonomously
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (EMEA).
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2wej-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.